United Ways are on the frontlines of COVID-19. Our priority is to meet the needs of the most vulnerable. Help us fight for every Californian in every community, regardless of zip code, age, health condition, legal status, or financial need. This page highlights only a handful of the many resources available. For a full list of resources, please click here.
- Click here for daily updates and the answers to FAQs.
- Click here to sign up for healthcare. Subsidies are available for families making up to $154,500. Enrollment deadline extended until June 30, 2020.
- Click here for Medi-Cal. Low-income kids and youth under 26 may apply regardless of immigration status. Low-income adults over 26 with Social Security Numbers may apply.
- Click here to find a food bank near you. If you can’t find what you’re looking for please call 211.
- Click here to enroll in the Women, Infants + Children (WIC) program. If pregnant or have a child under 5.
- Click here to see if your child’s school providing meals. If they aren’t please call 211 for help.
FOOD FOR SENIORS
- Click here for nutrition sites and home-delivered meals.
NO LONGER WORKING
- Click here. EDD processes unemployment insurance paid family leaves, and disability claims so you can get by without a paycheck.
PROVIDING FOR KIDS
- Click here. CalWORKs also is known as TANF give money to families who need help paying for housing and other basic needs.
65+ OR DISABLED
- Click here. SSI gives money to adults and kids with disabilities, as well as to seniors who need help paying for housing and other basic needs.
INTERNET + PHONE